2006-08-29

I'm so fucking tired

Ive just realized recently when someone asked me:

"so what have you been up to?"

that i am working 53-55 hours/week, 6 days a week, trying to start an online ebay company while manageing a small ebay consignment business, atempting to update my makeup portfolio by scheduling shoots and models and trying to remmeber what i took all those goddamn classes for, trying to update my cinematography reel but forgetting to upload the footage from a film i shot over 2 years ago (that put me on IMDB thank you very much) while starting 16-20 hours of school credits to get me out of this hell of my life.

Christ, i just need a nap. I dont understand how people can function this early in the morning.

2 comments:

Chuck Sutherland said...

cocaine or meth. people in tennessee aren't productive though, they just clean door frames when they geek.

Merideth the Starving Artist said...

"Cocaine is God's way of telling you you're making too much money."
-Robin Williams